Private Lesson: 45 min. Private Dance Lesson for a Couple or Group
Give that special someone special time with you through partner dance lessons. Learn to dance to various styles of your favorite music and walk away with skills for a lifetime of happy relating!
Perfect for a couple, when preparing for a wedding or special event, or for a private group of 4+ people, and can be applied to any package, class, or workshop with Salsa for the Soul.
Sarah brings all of her experience in dance instruction, life coaching, and mindfulness practices to teach you in a way that instills lasting results and gives you tools and skills that create the ground work for a healthy, happy, satisfying relationship.
$112 includes the cost of a dance lesson for 2 to 4 adults. Add an additional $6 per person after the initial 4 adults up to 14 people.
*Dancers interested in learning partner dancing must come with a dance partner to the lessons unless they are interested in learning solo dancing.
Important Information About Pre-Purchased Class Passes:
- Gift Certificates are non-refundable and must be used within 2 months of purchase
- You must notify Sarah within 48 hours via text, phone call with voice message or email to reschedule your lesson
- If less than 48 hours notice is given to reschedule a class, there will be a $10 charge to cover studio fees
- Lessons pre-scheduled and then missed by you as the student for anything other than an emergency, count as you as the student actually taking the class
- No make ups for classes will be available unless the class was missed because of an unforeseen emergency, which will be handled on a case by case basis
Class fee is for a class at the North Buffalo studio location. Any locations outside of the studio will incur an additional travel fee to be discussed when booking. Please contact Sarah to inquire about this.