Sarah Haykel, of Salsa for the Soul, part of Love Is Real LLC, and Jerome Williams Present
End of Summer Salsa Bash at
The Birge Mansion
Come dance with us Friday, August 26th, 2022, at the historic and beautiful Birge Mansion in Symphony Circle, Buffalo, N.Y.
This party will have two rooms of dancing at the Birge Mansion! Latin dance: salsa, bachata, merengue and cha cha cha, in the large ballroom and kizomba, zouk lambada and bachata dancing in the smaller side room. Both rooms have smooth, finished hardwood floors. Perfect date night!
Large ballroom for Latin dancing to salsa, timba, merengue, cha cha cha and bachata
Small ballroom for kizomba dancing and zouk lambada
End of Summer Salsa Bash Info:
- Friday, August 26th, 2022
- At The Birge Mansion, 2 Symphony Circle, Buffalo, N.Y. 14201
- Parking at Kleinhans main lot (free of charge) or on the street
- 7:30pm, 30-minute Salsa dance lesson for beginners with Sarah & Jerome
- 8pm-10:30pm, Open Social Dancing to salsa, bachata, cha cha cha, kizomba and merengue music
- Two Rooms: Latin dancing in the large ballroom and kizomba, zouk lambada and bachata dancing in the side room. Hardwood floors in both rooms. Wear appropriate shoes for dancing on hardwood floors. No shoes that will scuff the floors, please. Smooth soles, suede bottoms or leather soled shoes work best.
- $12 at the door and cash, Cash App and Venmo accepted
- No partner necessary, beginners welcome
- Fresh cold pressed (squeezed) juice from Ashkers for purchase
Tap water will be available free of charge. If you’d like, you may bring in your own bottled water (no other drinks please). Water bottles will not be sold at the event.
Parking is available at Kleinhans, free of charge, or on the street.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any info or for press.
COVID PROTOCOL: PLEASE FOLLOW ALL CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES REGARDING COVID-19 BEST PRACTICES. DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT IF YOU’VE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WITH COVID-19 OR FEEL SICK AT ALL, INCLUDING RUNNY NOSE, SORE THROAT, COUGH, FEVER, CHILLS, BODY ACHES, HEADACHE, DIZZINESS, NAUSEA, DIARRHEA, VOMITING, LETHARGY, ETC. THANK YOU. WE APPRECIATE YOUR HONORING THESE GUIDELINES.
Please share this event with your family, friends and colleagues! For press, please contact Sarah Haykel here.
See you at The Birge Mansion Friday, August 26th!
Sarah Haykel, of Salsa for the Soul, and Jerome Williams